The Vampire Breast Lift™ at Revive Aesthetics and Wellness
The Vampire Breast Lift® is a non-invasive regenerative procedure designed to naturally replace lost volume, lift, and firmness to a woman’s breasts. It is a non-surgical form of breast augmentation that utilizes your body’s own natural mechanisms for healing and self-repair to provide a shapelier more youthful looking neckline.
The Vampire Breast Lift® utilizes an all-natural cutting-edge therapy called platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Platelet-rich plasma therapy is an advanced treatment option that uses plasma harvested from your own blood to help repair, regenerate and rejuvenate damaged or aged tissue.
How does the Vampire Breast Lift™ work?
The Vampire Breast Lift™ is performed onsite at Revive Aesthetics and Wellness. The procedure itself takes around 60 minutes to complete and has three steps:
- Your Revive physician will evaluate the shape of the breast to determine where it can be enhanced.
- Once the enhancement area is targeted, your physician will draw a small amount of blood from your arm and spin it down through a centrifuge to isolate the platelets and growth factors from the rest of the blood components.
- Finally, the concentrated platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is injected into the patient’s breast to activate collagen and blood cell production, ultimately creating a fuller, smoother cleavage line.
The Vampire Breast Lift™ has been shown to provide:
- Firmer more shapely breasts
- Produce lift and rounder cleavage
- Reduced wrinkles
- Reduced vein appearance
- Restore lost sensitivity in the breast
- Perkier nipples
- Improved nipple sensitivity
- Smoother skin
- Fill in Implant “rippling”
- Lift inverted nipple
How do I know if I am a good candidate for
Vampire Breast Lift™?
Women who are looking to give their breasts a more natural, youthful appearance are ideal candidates for the Vampire Breast Lift®. Patients must be over age 18 and should be in good overall health. The best candidate for this type of procedure is a woman who isn’t happy with the appearance of her breasts any longer. Many women who opt for this treatment may have had children, breastfed their babies, or noticed the breasts starting to droop as they age. Cleavage often diminishes over time due to loss of fatty tissue at the top part of the breasts. The Vampire Breast Lift™ is designed to correct this loss of volume. Women who are looking to dramatically increase the size of their breasts by a cup size or more are not good candidates for the Vampire Breast Lift™
How long do the results last?
Like other Vampire Procedures provided at Revive Aesthetics and Wellness, the results from the Vampire Breast Lift® injections will typically last anywhere between 12-24 months, depending on individual patients.